Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hump Day...

Rough Wednesday...We got hit at the store with two hugeeeee shipments of asics and saucony shoes. Of course I hadn't managed to create all the colors and styles that came in, so it was a slow process getting them away.

Run was kind of pathetic as well, 6 miles super easy (7 minute pace the whole way). Going to try and do a double tomorrow, light 4 or 5 miles in the morning and then a workout in the afternoon.

Being from LA, I miss having a car pretty much on a daily basis. I know its more environmentally friendly not to have one, and I'm all for that. But as far as convenience, you can't beat a car. Plus driving is fun. The whole point of this is; when you live and work in Arlington, and your Coach works at AU, getting to practice can turn into a ridiculous logistical puzzle without a car.

To continue with the random series of comments in this post, got to keep you updated on the going ons of Chris. First make sure you check out his blog Secondly, my interaction with Chris today involved me connecting to his laptop through one of the computers at the store in order for him to connect to another one of the computers in the store. I swear I'm slowly turning into a computer nerd....

No comments:

Post a Comment