Thursday, January 29, 2009

Like a Fish Out Of Water !

Hi All,
Last week I found out I'm on the bench for a few weeks due to a Stress Fracture in my foot. So its back to the Cross-Training that I love to do just as much as any distance running. Miles is our currency and how you count a workout, a day, a week. So its tough when you have to write down a big fat 0. Even with going to the pool and jumping on the bike for 90mins-120mins a day its like give someone a 100 Pesos to go on a piss up in the states. My point being you don't get drunk (unless you drink Miller-lite) just as we think your not getting any fitter.

Back to the pool, I went to the Washington&Lee pool . I slept in this morning and after the John Deere text from Chris I decided to wait to 12pm to go.I'm sure he went and tried to run. Turned out in my favor as the pool was closed anyway this morning. I'm the worse swimmer in there and in the slowass lane were there are two nice old ladies as I'm getting out one goes to me "You are such a fast swimmer"
Was she watching the same game as me ??????????????????

Anyway Keep on Keeping on !

-Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment