Still running and due to this and nature of work in the last week I've been slacking pretty heavily on my blogging duties (but then so has Mr. Farley...hhhmmm).
Anyway, I've been having solid workouts with the AU guys, got through 8 by 400 at 68 or faster with 200m rest and then 4 by 200's with no problems this week. Thats a big step up from a couple weeks ago when I died in a 400 workout with the quarters at 70.
Work has beeeeeeeeeeeeen hectic all week. Having Wade not around makes you realize how much he really does. It also shows how I'm way more focused on the computer stuff than I am on the floor stuff right now. I think its why Wade and I work pretty well together. He's good at looking at the stuff that I don't particularly want to take care of, and I do the stuff that he would rather not to do. Anyway, lets hope this running thing keeps going well.
26.2 The Hard Way
17 years ago
Boys - I need more on blog! I can't keep up with you guys and what you are doing unless you blog. Maybe that is how we'll communicate. Oh by the way, Mark we have a meeting at 8am that I'd like you to pop into so you can show everyone that computer stuff you where talking about. And Robbie, sorry we didn't meet today, I was putting out fires elsewhere. We'll do it tomorrow afternoon.
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, oh by the way: the blog is money, I need more. I do read it all.